2° Activator Instant Hydrating Mask combines 5 effective hydrating factors culminating in the formulation of an ultra-concentrated hydrating serum which is capable to instantly deliver hydrating effects, leaving your complexion looking energetic and healthy. Its ability to retaining moisture helps to prevent water loss, improves skin elasticity and provides long-lasting hydration while leaving a non-sticky feeling on the skin. As it rejuvenates the dull-looking complexion, it also strengthens the skin’s natural barrier and protects against pollution and environmental aggressors. A single sheet of a mask is all you need for an instant pick-me-up. Daily usage is recommended for better results.
*Dermatologically tested and clinically proven to be hypoallergenic, mild and gentle, suitable for sensitive skin.
1. Apply to cleansed and toned skin. 2. Place mask on your face, avoid eyes area. 3. Leave it for 10 to 20 minutes. 4. Gentle remove the mask and massage remaining serum into face and neck. 5. Do not rinse. 6. Discard the mask after single use. 7. Can be used daily. *Use within 14 days after opening
1. Do I need to rinse with water after using 2° Activator Instant Hydrating Mask? It is not necessary to rinse with water after use. You may massage the remaining serum until it is fully absorbed.
2. Can I use 2° Activator Instant Hydrating Mask every day? Yes, 2° Activator Instant Hydrating Mask is made to hydrate your skin and is suitable to be use daily.
3. I am having oily/dry/combination skin, am I suitable to use 2° Activator Instant Hydrating Mask? 2° Activator Instant Hydrating Mask is suitable for all skin types. Whether you are dry, oily or combination skin, you still need hydration to achieve your optimal skin condition.
4. Is a person with sensitive skin suitable to use 2° Activator Instant Hydrating Mask? 2° Activator Instant Hydrating Mask is dermatologically tested, proven to be mild and gentle and suitable for sensitive skin. You may also do a patch test by applying the 2° Activator Instant Hydrating Mask serum behind your ear or inner arm to see if you have adverse reactions in the next 48 hours.